is a free Java multilingual CMS (Content Management System) with full-text search engine. Blandware AtLeap is a framework which allows you to rapidly start your own web application, and it is freely available under the Apache Software License.
AtLeap 0.54 has the following changes:
* Added third language state: disabled (allows to hide language for editors preserving content for this language).
* Added new entity: sequence. It's placed on a Localizable along with fields and can be used to create ordered lists of links to pages or content resources which exist in application.
* Added ability to move and delete folders of Content Resources and Content Pages.
* Added ability to create content resources directly from corresponding browser window.
* Added ability to completely disable statistics collection (statistics.enabled build property)
* Added indexing of documents in formats of OpenOffice 1.0 / StarOffice 6.0 and OpenOffice 2.0.
* Updated editors: FCKEditor to 2.5.1 version, TinyMCE to 2.1.3 version.
* Most features are working in Opera 9.5+ and Safari 3.0+ browsers.
* Fixed bugs and added some other small features.
Read more about Blandware AtLeap at project's site
and in its presentation "Blandware AtLeap Introduction