Hi, i am going to use Struts 2 in a new project. I have tried to deploy the blank application of the struts distribution. Also i have tried to deploy my own application. In both cases when i start the server i have the following message: <Could not load user defined filter in web.xml: org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher. Action class [com.mundicolor.international.actions.generic.RedirectAction] not found - action - file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mundicolor/Mis%20documentos/Marsans/Mayorista/Desarrollos%20Web/B2B-B2C-Emisor-Receptivo/Codigo%20Fuente/WebInternacional/WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml:9:107 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.verifyAction(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:374) at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addAction(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:329) The redirect action is mine and its .class file is inside the WEB-INF/classes dir. Why weblogic doesn´t find it? The same error ocurrs when i use the blank application.