Hi, I have a an issue in Weblogic. I am trying to create the EJB jar file(session beans only) and i am using DAO's to interact the DB. Now, the issue is i complied all the classes. While creating and compile the jar file ejbc is throwing some warning Like: This is the warning I am getting for each and every bean. Even though I am trying to deploy this EJB, but I am unable to deploy the EJB in WL 7.0, there also i am getting the following the Exceptions, Finally, i am unable to deploy the application. TargetException: Unable to deploy EJB: EATraderEJB.jar from EATraderEJB.jar: Unable to load a class specified in your ejb-jar.xml: com.gmac.sm.evaluation.ejb.session.EvaluationManagerBean at weblogic.ejb20.ejbc.EJBCompiler.setupEJB(EJBCompiler.java:155) at weblogic.ejb20.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:332) at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.EJBDeployer.runEJBC(EJBDeployer.java:496) at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.EJBDeployer.compileEJB(EJBDeployer.java:826) at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.EJBDeployer.prepare(EJBDeployer.java:1344) at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.EJBModule.prepare(EJBModule.java:235) at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepareModule(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:1786) at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:747) at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:561) at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareTask(SlaveDeployer.java:1139) at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(SlaveDeployer.java:803) at weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCallbackHandler.java:24) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:262) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:224) } at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:754) at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:561) at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareTask(SlaveDeployer.java:1139) at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(SlaveDeployer.java:803) at weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCallbackHandler.java:24) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:262) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:224)
Can you tell me the exact reason, Why i am getting this error, and i mentiond the clsspath properly, and please suggest me the folder structure for EJB jar. Thanks in advance.