Can anyone help me with the syntax, the syntax for the JDBC provider is not working,can anybody suggest me a proper synatx. if i hard code the values for node and templates,it works. but dynamic invocation of ${node} is not working.it gives an error message such as ignoring commands ${node} and so on. or it says [exec] WASX7209I: Connected to process "server1" on node pranayNode01 using SOAP connector; The type of process is: UnManagedProcess [exec] WASX7411W: Ignoring the following provided option: [getid, /Node:pra nayNode01/ {name newJDBC} {$template}] [exec] WASX7015E: Exception running command: "$AdminConfig createUsingTempl ate JDBCProvider -node -c $AdminConfig"; exception information: [exec] com.ibm.bsf.BSFException: error while eval'ing Jacl expression: [exec] ambiguous method signature, could not choose between {createUsingTem plate java.lang.String java.lang.String {java.lang.Object[]} java.lang.String} { createUsingTemplate java.lang.String java.lang.String java.lang.String java.lang .String} [exec] while executing [exec] "$AdminConfig createUsingTemplate JDBCProvider -node -c $AdminConfig " =========code is below ============================