Vintela Single Sign-On for Java (VSJ) is a suite of components that provide Integrated Windows Authentication and Microsoft Active Directory based Single Sign-On to the Java SE and Java EE platforms.
- A Java implementation of Kerberos, GSSAPI and SPNEGO that features deep integration with Microsoft's Active Directory, including support for cross-domain and cross-forest authentication, and Active Directory sites for redundancy and scalability.
- Java based command line utilities for managing Kerberos credentials.
Development libraries, examples and documentation for creating your own Java Kerberos and Single Sign-On applications as well as integrating existing applications.
- Support for Microsoft ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services).
New in this release:
Download the Evaluation
More Information / VSJ Webpage
Help / Forums
- Improved configuration of the VSJ Kerberos service principal for easier setup.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 Active Directory domain controllers and the Kerberos AES encryption types.
- Support and examples for constrained delegation (S4U2Proxy) and protocol transition (S4U2Self).