We're happy to announce the release of our latest and most anticipated new JIRA plugin -- JIRA Solver. Using sophisticated code-inspection tools acquired from Cenqua, fourier analysis, latent semantic mapping and advanced AJAX integration, JIRA Solver takes your issues one step further, and resolves them. Quickly, quietly, and with no need for programmer intervention. Features include: * Advanced artificial intelligence techniques running on a map/reduce architecture * Automatic and instant identification of "nuisance" issues * Auto-generated responses with configurable "tone", using Commentator functionality acquired from Cenqua In beta since January, JIRA Solver has been at the hands of over a twenty development teams worldwide. Beta tester, John Marion, head engineer for Mission IT exclaims, "JIRA Solver has single-handedly fostered phenomenal team performance. I don't think I have ever seen a team this far on day one of Systems Integration Test in my life." Pricing for JIRA Solver starts at $1200 USD and is available for purchase as of today. For more information, visit: http://www.atlassian.com/solver/