Discussions

General J2EE: Design help for the Data Loaders

1. Design help for the Data Loaders (2 messages)

Hi, We are planning to write an application which will read around one million records from source database. Then it will join with the existing tables in the target schema and update/insert records in the target schema. The target schema is in Sybase database. At higher level there could be two possible ways to do it 1. Do all these processing in shell scripts/stored prcedures. 2. Use JDBC/any relational database. And do the processing in Java. From the monitoring/code maintenance perpspective we would prefer second option. Also planning to use J2SE. Can you please tell pros/cons of using plain JDBC/Hibernate/any other related technologies & any suggestions. Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Purvesh

Threaded Messages (2)

2. Also we are planning to use JMX apis to have a GUI to monitor the loading process/restart loading process. Thanks, Purvesh
  3. CD-soft.net are Cheats![ Go to top ]

Be careful…Cheat ahead I took a chance and was rewarded with a $97 rip off. There was a lot of communication leading up to none at all. It’s been over a month sense the last communication from them regarding my purchase. I sent them email from another email account and they were very willing to engage (casting the bait) me with returned email. I asked about how I could be sure I would get what I paid for? They responded with how “They had been ripped off” in the past but I could “Trust” them. Well I did, and now I’m Ripped Off! I remain very disappointed, Rf1946@hotmail.com