The Apache Tuscany
team are delighted to announce the 1.2 release of the Java SCA
Apache Tuscany provides a runtime environment based on the Service Component Architecture (SCA). SCA is a set of specifications aimed at simplifying SOA application development. These specifications are being standardized by OASIS
as part of the Open Composite Services Architecture
The Tuscany SCA Java 1.2 release adds a number of features including:
- An improved SCA distributed domain support with an SCA Domain Manager application
- Support for running Tuscany in a OSGI runtime using Apache Felix
- Support for JAXWS annotations
- improved and simplified JMS binding
- Improved support for SCA Policies and a new Policy provider SPI
- Support for 'native' Groovy component implementation classes
- Atom binding now using Apache Abdera
- A new Eclipse plugin providing a Tuscany runtime Library and Tuscany launcher in Eclipse environment.
For full details about the release and to download the distributions please go to Tuscany Release Page
To find out more about SCA, follow the link to OASIS Open CSA
Apache Tuscany welcomes your help. Any contribution, including code, testing, contributions to the documentation, or bug reporting is always appreciated. For more information on how to get involved, please visit the Apache Tuscany
Thank you for your interest in Apache Tuscany!
The Apache Tuscany Team.