Allatori Java Obfuscator belongs to the second generation obfuscators' family and has all spectrum of opportunities on protection of your intellectual property. In the Allatori arsenal there are the following protection methods: name obfuscation, flow obfuscation, debug info obfuscation, string encryption, watermarking. The obfuscator is free for educational and non-commercial projects. The 2.1 version supports war and ear files and allows to add expiry date to the obfuscated application. Allatori Java Obfuscator web site and demo version download
- Posted by: Gregory White
- Posted on: May 19 2008 08:27 EDT
- Re: Version 2.1 of Allatori Java Obfuscator is released. by Michael Klaene on May 19 2008 08:56 EDT
- Re: Version 2.1 of Allatori Java Obfuscator is released. by Richard Burton on May 19 2008 13:22 EDT
- Re: Version 2.1 of Allatori Java Obfuscator is released. by David ecr on May 19 2008 14:58 EDT
- String encryption??? by Toomas Römer on May 20 2008 00:09 EDT
I was asked to research a new Microsoft product for a client called Software Licensing and Protection Services. Not only is it an improvement over obfuscators in terms of code protection, it allows you to create feature sets that can be tied to various product licenses. Of course, it's for .NET code, not Java. Anyone know whether there's a similar productin the Java space?
Does anyone know of an Obfuscator that also handles Spring XML files? Best Regards, Richard L. Burton III
maybe this can helps, http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=46622
Last time I heard something like this it was unicode escapes for all string characters...