Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: ANT was-ejbdeploy Task error...

1. ANT was-ejbdeploy Task error... (1 messages)

Hi All, I got the below error first:- "Unable to parse setupCmdLine: null\bin\setupCmdLine.bat" to elimate the above error, I added the below value in ant.cmd ANT_OPTS=-Duser.install.root=%IBM_HOME%\WebSphere\AppServer Now i am not getting above error. But i am getting below error after it... could someone help on it please. was-ejbdeploy: [wsejbdeploy] Starting workbench. [wsejbdeploy] o0619.34 [wsejbdeploy] [*Error] An unexpected exception was thrown. Halting execution. [wsejbdeploy] Shutting down workbench. [wsejbdeploy] Error executing deployment: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException. Erro r is com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.batch.plugin.BatchExtension. [wsejbdeploy] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.batch.p lugin.BatchExtension [wsejbdeploy] at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:131) [wsejbdeploy] at com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.batch.impl.BootLoaderLoader.run(Boot LoaderLoader.java:237) [wsejbdeploy] at com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.batch.impl.BatchDeploy.execute(Batch Deploy.java:99) [wsejbdeploy] at com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.EJBDeploy.execute(EJBDeploy.java:83) [wsejbdeploy] at com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.EJBDeploy.main(EJBDeploy.java:313) [wsejbdeploy] EJBDeploy level: o0619.34 BUILD FAILED C:\CCSource\cmadmin_mwinecidev02_ECI_1_0_int\ECI\Install\autobuild\auto-build.xm
  2. Use ws_ant instead of ant[ Go to top ]

I had this error ClassNotFoundException on com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.batch.plugin .BatchExtension I was using ant.bat instead of ws_ant.bat Once I switched it then it could find the BatchExtension.class file. This was using Websphere 6.1.0.17 To: E:\Websphere6\AppServer\bin\ws_ant.bat From: E:\WebSphere6\AppServer\deploytool\itp\plugins\org.apache.ant_1.6.5/ant