In have few MDBs in my ear and correspoiding destinations has been configured in the server. Its working fine till I tried to configure a foreign JMS configuration. Now even afgter I removed the changes on foreign JMS configurations am getting the following errors in the logs.
Deployment is going fine.
<The Message-Driven EJB: UpdateAuthenticationResultMDBean is unable to connect to the JMS destination: UpdateAuthenticationResult. The Error was:
[EJB:011010]The JMS destination with the JNDI name: UpdateAuthenticationResult could not be found. Please ensure that the JNDI name in the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml is correct, and the JMS destination has been deployed.>