- support for iterative software development
- requirements based on user stories
- prioritized backlog management
- task board with drag and drop for easy story tasks state management
News: tinyPM 1.1 Agile Project Management Tool Released
tinyPM is a new agile project management Java web application implemented using JBoss Seam Framework, JSF and JPA/Hibernate. The tool comes with:
- Posted by: Marcin Niebudek
- Posted on: June 27 2008 10:26 EDT
- Pricing by Ulf Gohde on June 30 2008 11:13 EDT
- Re: tinyPM 1.1 Agile Project Management Tool Released by Casual Visitor on June 30 2008 16:20 EDT
- Re: tinyPM 1.1 Agile Project Management Tool Released by Marcin Niebudek on June 30 2008 17:03 EDT
19 EUR per user per month. You got to be joking.
Do you mean 19 is too cheap ? Or it is too expensive?
Given that JIRA (commercial edition, which is roughly feature-equivalent but more powerful in some aspects) cost $1200 with one year of support with unlimited users, a price tag of 1140 EUR is kind of high.
1140 EUR per year limited to 10 users. Way too high. With that price tag I am not even investigating.
Yeah, too pricey. I demo'd it on the live version and I like it. No way I could get approval for that kind of cost!
I like it. but it has a very high price tag!!!! I am not sure if anybody will dare to invest that amount of money ... and to make it worse it is yearly!!!!!
Java web application implemented using JBoss Seam Framework, JSF and JPA/Hibernate.Is 'tiny' the right indication for this tool?