EJB programming & troubleshooting: Weblogic5.10 build problem (w/ ref. to Richard Kenyon's answer)
- Posted by: Umeshchandra Tongbra
- Posted on: March 14 2001 05:47 EST
I make no reference to the rt.jar file in my build . My build merely consist of the following :
<com & it's subsequent sub-directories is where my Java files are compiled to, META-INF contains my xml>
javac -d .\ *.java
jar cv0f hello.jar META-INF com
java -classpath %CLASSPATH% -Dweblogic.home=c:\weblogic weblogic.ejbc -compiler javac hello.jar hello_ejb.jar
Is there a way of making it point to "rt.jar" instead of the "...\rt\jar" problem ?
And how do I "set the JDK1.3 stuff" ? I fail to apprehend your statement. Please can you re-phrase that ?
- Weblogic5.10 build problem (w/ ref. to Richard Kenyon's answer) by muthu swamy on March 19 2001 12:09 EST
- Weblogic5.10 build problem (w/ ref. to Richard Kenyon's answer) by Umeshchandra Tongbra on March 19 2001 13:37 EST
- Weblogic5.10 build problem (w/ ref. to Richard Kenyon's answer) by Srinivas Janakiraman on March 23 2001 11:13 EST
it looks like a problem in the build script you have not pointed the jar file at the correct location. if it finds the jar file i think then it won't say this error. if this doesn't work..please reply
the rt.jar file is not a part of the build file. it is supposed to be created during build and deleted autmatically after the deployable jar file is created.
Try installing the latest service pack for wls5.1