Hi, I have this XML document that i want to query using XQuery : <!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?--> Renault 18 noir Peugeot 10 rouge Mercedes 9 gris BMW 7 bleu Let's say i want to query the value of the element for the element COUPE and the element PEUGEOT: so it should return 10 I want to write a little program that returns it using XMLBeans and XQuery.Here is what i got so far : import java.io.File; import noNamespace.ParcautomobileDocument; import org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlCursor; import org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject; public class XqueryXML { public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception { XmlObject resultXml =null; ParcautomobileDocument parcautomobile = ParcautomobileDocument.Factory.parse(new File ("d:/parcAuto.xml")); //String expression = "$this/parcautomobile/vehicule[@modele='berline']/marque/nom"; String expression = "for $e in //parcautomobile/vehicule " + "let $s := $e/@modele " + "where $s = 'Peugeot' " + "return $e//couleur"; XmlCursor monCursor = parcautomobile.newCursor().execQuery(expression); if (monCursor.getSelectionCount() > 0) { System.out.println("monCursor is not empty"); resultXml = monCursor.getObject(); System.out.println(resultXml.toString()); monCursor.dispose(); } } } It does not return anything. What XQuery expression exactly should i write in order to return 10, the number of PEUGEOT vehicules ? Thanks for your help