Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Calling an EJB from another one in different EAR

1. Hello, We have two projects in our enterprise that use the same EJB. In order to mutualize the EJB we placed this EJB in its own enterprise application. So, each project team delivers its enterprise application and the EJB inside it have to connect to the common EJB. My question is: how can I access it ? Can I use ejb-external-ref or do I have to connect as if it was a Java Client (giving naming directory iiop URL). Thanks in advance for your help, don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand something. Pierre
  2. the best option would be to connect as if it was a Java Client (giving naming directory iiop URL). this gives you the flexible option also if there is a change in service.. you just need to edit your property file. cheers.
  3. the best option would be to connect as if it was a Java Client (giving naming directory iiop URL). this gives you the flexible option also if there is a change in service.. you just need to edit your property file.
    cheers.
    Thanks for the answer, I'll do this.