WSO2 ESB fixes the Firefox3

Discussions

News: WSO2 ESB fixes the Firefox3

1. WSO2 ESB fixes the Firefox3 (8 messages)

WSO2 ESB 1.7.1 release is available for you to download try out. We fixed issues in working with Firefox3. It is also guaranteed to work on Firefox2. By fixing all the Firefox3 issues we were able to get the IE7 issues also fixed automatically. So the good news is that now both these browsers are compatible to some extent and lets hope they will try to keep the backwards compatibility from here onwards. :-) Here is the release note of the WSO2 ESB 1.7.1 release if you are interested.

Threaded Messages (8)

2. What?[ Go to top ]

Oh, I think I see - you're saying WSO2 1.7 had issues running in Firefox3, so the minor release fixed THOSE ISSUES with WSO2, you're not fixing FIREFOX3 like the title seems to imply. proofreading FTW!
  3. Re: What?[ Go to top ]

Fixed, Joe. Thanks for the nudge.
  4. Re: What?[ Go to top ]

Joe, the human spell-checker.
  5. Re: What?[ Go to top ]

Joe, the human spell-checker.
    Most humans are spell-checkers. They're just not always good *spellers* -- but I think most people know when they've read something (or spelled something) wrong. That said... I don't get it. I don't recall the original post having misspellings in it so much as being nearly incomprehensible in content. Remember, I'm not working for TSS any more than you are anymore.
  6. Fixed?[ Go to top ]

I don't see the fix; it still has the title "WSO2 ESB fixes the Firefox3" Just curious... but where are all the "cool" articles these days. I keep looking for some new and fun stuff, but it's kinda lack luster.
  7. Re: Fixed?[ Go to top ]

but where are all the "cool" articles these days. I keep looking for some new and fun stuff, but it's kinda lack luster.
    There you go. You can buy me beer later. http://97-things.near-time.net/wiki
  8. Re: WSO2 ESB fixes the Firefox3[ Go to top ]

WSO2 ESB fixes the Firefox3
    Just wow. This content, in this format, made it to the front page?
  9. Re: WSO2 ESB fixes the Firefox3[ Go to top ]

Seriously, is this this really worthy of front page news on theserverside? ie. "WS02 fixes some browser issues". Come on, try a little harder rather than giving us these banalities.