I´m working with Sun AppServer 8.0. I need to connect to 2 DB Server, SQL Server 2000 and MySQL, at the same application. For that reason, I need 2 EJB Modules (because I need 2 DBSchema´s) and I have a Web Module. When I want to access from my app to some EJB of a second EJB Module I have this error: HTTP Status 500 - type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.RemoteException com.sun.corba.ee.impl.javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.wrapException(Util.java:597) javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.wrapException(Util.java:277) ADMIN._usersHome_Stub.findByPrimaryKey(Unknown Source) servlets.login.service(login.java:42) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:861) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:289) java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:500) org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:311) org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:205) Somebody can help me??