New Refcard: JavaServer Faces

Discussions

News: New Refcard: JavaServer Faces

1. New Refcard: JavaServer Faces (4 messages)

DZone has released a JavaServer Faces Refcard which describes the JSF development process, standard JSF tags, the JSF expression language, and the faces-config.xml configuration file. JSF includes a set of predefined UI components, an event-driven programming model, and the ability to add third-party components. JSF is designed to be extensible, easy to use, and toolable. The Refcard can be downloaded at: http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/javaserver-faces (Note: You'll need to fill out a short registration form prior to downloading the Refcard)

Threaded Messages (4)

2. Request lifecycle overview?[ Go to top ]

I didn't register, so I have not seen the full PDF, but from the thumbnail image, it seems there is no request lifecycle overview, which is what I need to lookup every time I have to work with JSF. Those 8 or so steps just seem natural for a refcard. Just my opinion of course.
  3. Re: Request lifecycle overview?[ Go to top ]

I didn't register, so I have not seen the full PDF, but from the thumbnail image, it seems there is no request lifecycle overview, which is what I need to lookup every time I have to work with JSF. Those 8 or so steps just seem natural for a refcard.

Just my opinion of course.
    There is, on page 3..
  4. Registration terms[ Go to top ]

I don't see any usage policy on personal information use when I look and the Terms and Conditions section of the DZone site.
  5. Re: New Refcard: JavaServer Faces[ Go to top ]

For which JSF spec version is this refcard valid?