Discussions

TSS feedback: Problem sending an article for review

1. Problem sending an article for review (2 messages)

Hello, I created an article and wished to send to TSS for review. When I sent to the (jottinger at techtarget dot com). I got the following response telling me that the mail delivery fails: "This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: jottinger at techtarget dot com Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 User Unknown (state 15)." Could you please tell me how can I send an article for review? Thanks all!
  2. Hello,

I created an article and wished to send to TSS for review. When I sent to the (jottinger at techtarget dot com). I got the following response telling me that the mail delivery fails...
    Hazem: if you look at http://www.theserverside.com/tt/common/about.tss , you'll see that I am not listed anywhere. I transitioned from TSS back in June; I'm not formally associated with the site in any way that I know of, except perhaps as a user with some familiarity with the way the site works. You want to email Peter Varhol, the current editor, not me.
  3. Hello,

I created an article and wished to send to TSS for review. When I sent to the (jottinger at techtarget dot com). I got the following response telling me that the mail delivery fails...
    Hazem: if you look at http://www.theserverside.com/tt/common/about.tss , you'll see that I am not listed anywhere. I transitioned from TSS back in June; I'm not formally associated with the site in any way that I know of, except perhaps as a user with some familiarity with the way the site works.

You want to email Peter Varhol, the current editor, not me.
    Hi Joseph, Thanks very much for telling me. Have the best of luck!