The Call for Speakers for Code Generation 2009
is now available.
Accepted speakers have their conference fees waived.
The event has a unique focus on Model-Driven Software Development. Session proposals are sought covering topics such as:
- Tool and technology adoption
- Code Generation and Model Transformation tools and approaches
- Defining and implementing modelling languages
- Domain Analysis and Domain Engineering
- Software Product Lines
- Language evolution and modularization
- Meta Modelling
- Runtime virtual machines versus direct code generation
The submission deadline is Friday January 16th 2009
Code Generation 2009 takes place in Cambridge, UK from June 16th-18th 2009. The event is supported by IASA and OMG.
Visit the Code Generation 2009
web site for more information and to make a speaking proposal.