- An analyzer configuration model to declaratively use and compose features like phonetic approximation, n-gram approximation, search by synonyms, stop words filtering, elision correction, unaccented search and many more.
- A lot of performance improvements at indexing time (including reduced lock contention, parallel execution).
- A lot of performance improvements at query time (including I/O reduction both for Lucene and SQL, and better concurrency).
- Additional new features both for indexing and querying (including support for term vector, access to scoped analyzer at query time and access to results explanation).
News: Hibernate Search 3.1 GA
Hibernate Search 3.1 includes:
- Posted by: Rayme Jernigan
- Posted on: December 04 2008 11:23 EST
Hibernate Search is a really good tool. I would defintiely recommend using this framework if you want to enable free text search across your domain objects.