The Code Generation 2009 Call for Speakers
closes on Friday January 16th 2009
. Accepted speakers have their conference fees waived.
Session proposals are sought covering topics such as:
- Tool and technology adoption
- Code Generation and Model Transformation tools and approaches
- Defining and implementing modelling languages
- Domain Analysis and Domain Engineering
- Software Product Lines
- Language evolution and modularization
- Meta Modelling
- Runtime virtual machines versus direct code generation
Visit the Code Generation 2009
web site for more information and to make a speaking submission.
Code Generation 2009 is sponsored by SoftFluent, itemis & NT/e and supported by OMG, IASA & ACCU.