Hi, I am using IBM Websphere Portal(JSR-168)in my porject. It was originally built in the portal 5.1 environment and is now being Migrated to IBM Websphere Portal and Application server 6.1 environment. Page Navigator.tld I have used two custsomised tld in the application. The tld's look as follows: <!-- a tab library descriptor --> 1.0 1.2 Java2s Simple Tags <!-- this tag iterates over its body a number of times --> pageNavigator com.marsh.ac.web.taglib.ACPageNavigatorTag JSP index true itemsPerPage true page true itemsListSize true MenuTag.tld <!-- a tab library descriptor --> 1.0 1.2 Menu Tag <!-- this tag lists random numbers; the HTML is hard-coded within the tag handler --> menuTag com.marsh.ac.web.taglib.ACMenuTag JSP choice true dropOption true dropdown true true selectid false url true But I'm getting the following error on deploying this module: com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TldParser logParseErrorMessage Failed to parse Tag Library [/WEB-INF/PageNavigator.tld]: JSPG0036E: Failed to find resource file:/D:/Apps/Wptl/ukdev3ptlshe/PtlSrv01/installedApps/ukdev3ptlshe/PA_AviationCertWeb.ear/AviationCert.war/WEB-INF/PageNavigator.tld [1/15/09 12:08:04:456 GMT] 00000021 jsp W com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TagLibraryCache loadWebXmlMap jsp warning failed to load tld at [/WEB-INF/PageNavigator.tld] [1/15/09 12:08:04:471 GMT] 00000021 jsp W com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TagLibraryCache loadWebXmlMap jsp warning failed to load tld at [/WEB-INF/PageNavigator.tld] [1/15/09 12:08:04:471 GMT] 00000021 jsp E com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TldParser logParseErrorMessage Failed to parse Tag Library [/WEB-INF/menuTag.tld]: JSPG0036E: Failed to find resource file:/D:/Apps/Wptl/ukdev3ptlshe/PtlSrv01/installedApps/ukdev3ptlshe/PA_AviationCertWeb.ear/AviationCert.war/WEB-INF/menuTag.tld [1/15/09 12:08:04:471 GMT] 00000021 jsp W com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TagLibraryCache loadWebXmlMap jsp warning failed to load tld at [/WEB-INF/menuTag.tld] [1/15/09 12:08:04:471 GMT] 00000021 jsp W com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TagLibraryCache loadWebXmlMap jsp warning failed to load tld at [/WEB-INF/menuTag.tld] The tld's are present in the respective WEB-INF folder, and the entries are present in web.xml file as mentioned below: /WEB-INF/pageNavigator /WEB-INF/PageNavigator.tld /WEB-INF/menuTag /WEB-INF/menuTag.tld If anybody has come across such issues in migration, please throw some light on this issue.