Discussions

Industry news: Java-Logging.com website launched

1. Java-Logging.com website launched (1 messages)

Hello, we just launched Java logging, a new directory and guide to logging tools for Java. There are dozens of logging frameworks out there for Java, each one with a different feature set, capabilities and purpose. The goal of this website is to provide a useful starting point for developers looking for more information about available logging frameworks and links to tools, articles and tutorials. We also try to explain the general concept and features (basic, advanced and graphical viewer tools) on the site. We will be adding additional resources to the site in the coming weeks, so if you think we forgot something, please let us know! Kind regards, Dennis Gurock
  2. RECENTLY I WAS CONNED BY PROSOFT (www.qualityprosoft.com / prosoft dot service at gmail dot com) FOR WANTING TO HAVE "Prana Studio 5.0 Enterprise" FROM THEM. A RUSSIAN GUY CALLED Volodymyr Dynko FROM Poltava, Ukraine WHO RUNS PROSOFT ASKED ME TO PAY THE MONEY UPFRONT THROUGH Western Union, Wire transfer OR MONEYGRAM. SOMEHOW AFTER GETTING CONVINCED BY HIS NONSENSE TALKS I TRANSFERRED THE MONEY TO HIM BY MONEYGRAM (Transfer Reference Number: 73920188). Exact amount sent and currency: USD63.11 + transfer fee (USD11.8). MY LAST COMMENT: HE IS A POOR GUY OF UKRAINE AND WILL PROMISE AND DO ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET. SO I LEAVE UP TO YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU STEP AHEAD TO GET CONNED.