JBoss Tattletale is a tool that can help you get an overview of the project you are working on or a product that you depend on.
The tool will provide you with reports that can help you:
- Identify dependencies between JAR files
- Find missing classes from the classpath
- Spot if a class is located in multiple JAR files
- Spot if the same JAR file is located in multiple locations
- Identify JAR file versions
- With a list of what each JAR file requires and provides
- Verify the SerialVersionUID of a class
JBoss Tattletale will recursive scan a directory for JAR files and generate linked and formatted HTML reports.
JBoss Tattletale is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later.