When inputting data, users often need to add, delete and insert rows dynamically. Moreover, the newly added rows should automatically generate the same properties with existing rows.
Such as edit style, auto computation and validation.
It’s not easy to achieve these functions. Especially for group report and subdivision input report, it’s more complex. Because users should be able to select a report region, and insert, delete or add rows in the selected region.
To achieve these functions by programming, there are a lot of difficulties.
1. It’s required to keep a record of each addition, modification, and deletion.
3. For group report and subdivision input report, the report region selected for addition and deletion needs to be identified intelligently.
4. Users have to take many details into consideration. For example, when adding a row, properties like edit style, auto computation, validation need to be dynamically parsed to the newly added row. For these properties often relate to the data of current row, it will be of great difficulty. Moreover, as some automatic computations are global, their expressions need to be dynamically parsed according to the data of all rows. The summation function sum () is an example.
5. The new row may have some default properties like dynamic sequential number.
The Row report
mode of RAQ report
has fundamentally solved the above problems of dynamic additions and deletions. With RAQ Report, users can achieve these functions easily.
1. Set Report style
as Row report
and set Input type
as Input Report
2. Define properties like Edit style, Auto compute, Sequential Number and Validation
according to requirements.
3. Add properties like insertRowLabel, appendRowLabel, deleteRowLabel
to the jsp file.
This post is from freezea's blog. You are welcomed cc it anywhere, and please indicate the source.
If you would like to read more articles about reporting tool, you are also welcome to refer to my blog