Discussions

News: Coldtags suite ver. 3.60 released

1. Coldtags suite ver. 3.60 released (4 messages)

Coldbeans Software announced the major new release of Coldtags suite. This suite provides over 360 JSP custom tags for common programming tasks faced by JSP (and/or Coldfusion) developers. Coldtags suite comes with a wide range out of the box ready-to-use the most common control components that are repeatedly required for the development of JEE applications. They include standard user interface components like buttons, lists, edits, grids, menus, tables, tree views, calendars, ajax etc. With this suite developers and web designers no need to worry about writing browser-specific HTML or JavaScript. What is new: - updated code base for the mail controls - new components for the popular Web APIs Actually at this moment this collection is the biggest repository of the reusable web components for JSP (and/or Coldfusion) developers. See it here: http://www.servletsuite.com/jsp.htm

Threaded Messages (4)

2. Coldtags + Maven?[ Go to top ]

So when are you guys going to finally upload your suite into the Maven repo?
  3. awsome! I haven't been this excited since jt's latest minor version update
  4. How do you download it?[ Go to top ]

It looks like an interesting product. How can I download a demo?
  5. Re: How do you download it?[ Go to top ]

Now I see how the the tags are bundled up and made available for distribution. The tags themselves aren't bundled up into a single package, but can be downloaded individually from the description page of each particular tag on your site. Nice.