Discussions

News: JAXFront publishes free community edition

1. JAXFront publishes free community edition (4 messages)

JAXFront may be used as a library (putting jar files to your classpath) or as a J2EE server solution. If you intend to use JAXFront as a renderer for your UI's within your own project (never mind if it is a java rich client or a J2EE web application) one needs just to add the JAXFront runtime JAR's into your classpath. Using the J2EE form service means to install a web archive (WAR file).
    • Community Edition (Free)
    • Standard Edition (Euro 600)
    • Professional Edition (Euro 1'200)
    • Enterprise Edition (Euro 5'400)
    • Formserver Edition (Euro 10'800)
    Download the free comunity edition now and try it out: Get more information at http://www.jaxfront.com

Threaded Messages (4)

2. Lost[ Go to top ]

Okay, what? What IS jaxfront? I have no idea from this post.
  3. Re: Lost[ Go to top ]

a renderer for UIs?
  4. Re: Lost[ Go to top ]

a renderer for UIs?
    Sure. But what does that mean? Why do I care - or should I care - about this product?
  5. ...and found[ Go to top ]

Hi Joseph, looks like our news post missed the introduction about the product: "JAXFront is a technology to generate graphical user interfaces on multiple channels (Java Swing, HTML, PDF) on the basis of an XML schema. The dynamically generated GUIs allow the user a sophisticated way of editing XML data without being exposed to the underlying XML technology." You may generate web- or java UI's out of the box based on an XML schema and ingerate it into your java app...try it out.... Regards, /Stephan