Discussions

News: Mystic Coders Brings 5 Days of Wicket

1. Mystic Coders Brings 5 Days of Wicket (5 messages)

At Mystic, we love our technology, and we love to evangelize the best of the best. We’ve been brewing a cauldron of new ideas, and the latest, is a series of articles surrounding building actual applications with the technology we love, and sharing how it was all done with you. Our first feature: 5 days of Wicket! http://www.mysticcoders.com/blog/2009/03/09/5-days-of-wicket/ .
  2. Five days and you all got is an error saying you can't establish a database connection? ;) Seriously, that's all I get to see when I click that link.
  3. I never used Wicket and I am interested in having a look at it, unfortunately the website seems not to work...
    At Mystic, we love our technology, and we love to evangelize the best of the best. We’ve been brewing a cauldron of new ideas, and the latest, is a series of articles surrounding building actual applications with the technology we love, and sharing how it was all done with you.

Our first feature: 5 days of Wicket!

http://www.mysticcoders.com/blog/2009/03/09/5-days-of-wicket/ .
  4. Site has been back up since about 8am when one of our developers woke me. We didn't quite expect that level of traffic and it tanked the site, should be better now. Read on about Wicket! Cheers!
  5. Great job for bringing that fine framework into the lime light once again. All I hope for is that Wicket doesn't stumble along the way like Tapestry did. Statistics have revealed that Tapestry 5 is now currently being used by only 17 people worldwide, including Howard. Above all Howard Lewis Ship has taken up a fulltime employment at a company called Formos. Tapestry, the once a fine web framework is dying. Sad though. Long live Wicket! Jan
  6. All I hope for is that Wicket doesn't stumble along the way like Tapestry did. Statistics have revealed that Tapestry 5 is now currently being used by only 17 people worldwide,... Sad though.
    Welcome back Sad Jan the troll. You've been trolling against Tapestry for 6+ years now, and during that time not shown any evidence of having an actual life of your own, just wanting to live through Tapestrys achievements. Suppose they would take that as a compliment that someone would be sad enough to be so committed ... Why don't you get out more ? write some of your own software maybe.