I have seen lovejava's thread on the topic"combination of J2ME,CDC,JVMPI,PDA's and Profilers" in http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=30062, he throw two questions about installing a profiler on PDA'S that would be profiling the J2me applications running on my PDA. But that thread doesn't give me a clear answer on the two most important questions, they are: 1.Which technology should be used for actual profiling? 2.What UI should be used for development of tool itself? And after reading the topic I have a new question: 3.How to make JVM know calling the Agent of JVMTI before running the java applications everytime? And as to the first question I want to know that if any JVM of CDC can really support the JVMTI/JVMPI? As I know that the phoneME 3.0 can support the CDC and it is said that it can also support the JVMTI. But the latest version of phoneMe is not published. And you can only download the open source code of phoneME. So my last two questions are: 4.Is there any JVM that I can use that supports both CDC and JVMTI/JVMPI 5.If not, how could I compile the open source code to a real JVM? Well...