Background For users of report, efficiency is very important. However, sometimes users have to do some simple operation time and again. For example, there are a lot of data on a web page when making a row input report. Users may want to delete the data of 28 rows. If they have to click the “Delete” button every time when they delete a row, the page will be refreshed 28 times. That’s very inefficiency. Then, how to solve it? Solution RAQ Report is a pure Web-based Java reporting tool. As it is a professional Web reporting tool, RAQ Report can help users to achieve batch selection and deletion in a row input easily. Operation With RAQ Report, you only need 4 steps. Step 1: Design a report. Step 2: In the jsp file, add batch deletion javascript as follows: function deleteRows(){ var report = document.getElementById(’report1′); for(var i=report.rows.length-2;i>0;i–){ var row = report.rows[i]; if(!row.all.tags(”input”)[0].checked) continue; var cell = row.cells[1]; report.currCell = cell; _deleteRow(report); } } Step 3: In the jsp file, add checkbox javascript as follows: function selcheck() { var objs = report1.getElementsByTagName(”input”); for(var i=0; i<objs.length; i++)="" {="" if(objs[i].type.tolowercase()="=" “checkbox”="" )="" objs[i].checked="event.srcElement.checked;" }="" step="" 4:="" in="" the="" jsp="" file,="" add="" operating="" button="" javascript="" as="" follows:="" <table="">
Select all:  Insert  Add  Delete  Submit
This post is from freezea's blog. You are welcomed cc it anywhere, and please indicate the source. If you would like to read more articles about reporting tool, you are also welcome to refer to my blog.