Hello to all, I'm new to this site and to ejb and I was wondering the general structure for a backend with ejb. My current structure is:
I have a java application which holds
- all DAO's who extend a generic DAO.
- The interfaces for those DAO's.
- The entities with eclipseLink persistence
- The interfaces for each entity so CRUD and other functions can be done. (Business logic etc)
- The class files with the implementation of the corresponding interface.
This jar is imported in the library of the EJB Then I have stateless session beans with the remote interface, and the implementation.
I think I have to put the business logic into the beans and not in the interfaces for each entity. So I’m using one too many interfaces? Cause my beans only use the interface of the entities. Hope you understand the structure/hierarchy. What’s wrong with it? it works, so nothing is wrong in general, but I think I’m doing things at a different place and perhaps with an unnecessary interface
Hope you can help me with this...