Weblogic with Apache error: Failure of server APACHE bridge

Discussions

Performance and scalability: Weblogic with Apache error: Failure of server APACHE bridge

1. I am using Weblogic 9.2 with APACHE and my web application is developed in struts2. However when one of my jsp is submmited, I got the following error: Failure of server APACHE bridge: Cannot open TEMP post file '/var/tmp/_wl_proxy/_post_2046_4_1239236577_946' for POST of 5066 byes. Internal Server failure, APACHE plugin. Cannot continue. Is there anyone know how to resolve this problem?
  2. Hi, Need more info - what version of the plugin, what machine are you running on and do you have any errors in the weblogic server log relating to this. Can apache write to /var/tmp? Is it permissions?
  3. Hi Steven Thanks for your help. Actually my weblogic is running on a linux OS and the permission of the folder /var/tmp is 777. However I have the following errors: weblogic.utils.NestedRuntimeException: Cannot parse POST parameters of request: ' at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.mergePostParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1809) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.parseQueryParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1696) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.getQueryParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1649) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.getParameter(ServletRequestImpl.java:747) at org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:118) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3243) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2003) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1909) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1359) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181) java.net.ProtocolException: EOF after reading only: '1260' of: '2855' promised bytes, out of which at least: '0' were already buffered at weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.complain(PostInputStream.java:93) at weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.read(PostInputStream.java:179) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInputStreamImpl.read(ServletInputStreamImpl.java:211) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.mergePostParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1784) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.parseQueryParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1696) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl$RequestParameters.getQueryParams(ServletRequestImpl.java:1649) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.getParameter(ServletRequestImpl.java:747) at org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:118) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3243) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2003) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1909) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1359) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)
  4. Any success?[ Go to top ]

Hi Thomas, Any success in finding the solution for this issue? Please do post. Thanks. Haq