Discussions

EJB design: problem faced during weblogic 8.1 migration from weblogic 10

1. Hi , I have been migrating my application from weblogic 8.1 to weblogic 10 , i have solved al the issues related to MQ , but when i try to deploy my EAR , my MDB's are not getting deployed . Error as below :- <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1241092967046' for task '1'. Error is: 'weblogic.application.ModuleException: Exception starting module: EJBModule(cris_ejb.jar) Unable to deploy EJB: abhi_ejb.jar from abhi_ejb.jar: null' weblogic.application.ModuleException: Exception starting module: EJBModule(abhi_ejb.jar) Unable to deploy EJB: abhi_ejb.jar from abhi_ejb.jar: null at weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBModule.start(EJBModule.java:523) at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:117) at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204) at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:26) at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60) Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace java.lang.AbstractMethodError at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.setUpQueueSessions(JMSConnectionPoller.java:1467) at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.createJMSConnection(JMSConnectionPoller.java:1923) at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.connect(JMSConnectionPoller.java:787) at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDConnectionManager.startConnectionPolling(MDConnectionManager.java:238) at weblogic.ejb.container.manager.MessageDrivenManager.start(MessageDrivenManager.java:574) Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace> <Encountered an exception while attempting to commit the 7 task for the application 'abhiApp'.> <Failures were detected while initiating start task for application 'abhiApp'.> <Stack trace for message 149004 weblogic.application.ModuleException: Exception starting module: EJBModule(abhi_ejb.jar) Unable to deploy EJB: cris_ejb.jar from abhi_ejb.jar: null at weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBModule.start(EJBModule.java:523) at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:117) at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204) at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:26) at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60) Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace java.lang.AbstractMethodError at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.setUpQueueSessions(JMSConnectionPoller.java:1467) at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.createJMSConnection(JMSConnectionPoller.java:1923) at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.connect(JMSConnectionPoller.java:787) at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDConnectionManager.startConnectionPolling(MDConnectionManager.java:238) at weblogic.ejb.container.manager.MessageDrivenManager.start(MessageDrivenManager.java:574) Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace Please suggest what parameter i need to change or any configuration i need to do to resolve it . Regards, Abhi

Threaded Messages (2)

2. hi[ Go to top ]

hi guys , i have found solution to my question , this was a problem with the libries which i was using . now i am using mq series 6 libraries its working fine now
  3. need info[ Go to top ]

Hi Abhijit, Currently i am working on similar kind of application migration. Can you please let me know what sort of information do i need to collect before the migration. Also let me know if you have any doc's prepared or any other kind of information which will be useful for me in doing the migration. I am new to this migration and ejb related concepts. Please shed me some light on where i can i get information regarding the migration. It will be precise if i am instructed on how to go with the migration. Regards Sekar