- Submitted tasks can now fetch data from the client
- The configuration of a node can now be updated remotely without restart.
- A new sample illustrates how tasks can communicate with each other
- Numerous bugs have been fixed, improving the overall stability and performance.
JPPF has many outstanding features:
- a JPPF grid can be up and running in minutes
- highly scalable, distributed framework for the execution of Java tasks
- leverages JCA 1.5 to integrate with leading J2EE application servers
- easy programming model that abstracts the complexity of distributed and parallel processing
- graphical and programmatic tools for fine-grained monitoring and administration
- fault-tolerance and self-repair capabilities ensure the highest level of service and reliability
- a set of fully documented sample applications, demonstrating the use of JPPF on real-life problems
- very flexible open-source licensing
- and more ....
Try it for yourself at http://www.jppf.org