Basically, the svn command is duplicating the location to strutsV3.0 twice on the C drive and is screwing up..... any idea?? It says: [INFO] Unable to commit files... I checked in the project strutsV3.0 into my local svn. When I browesed to the location it did exist. this is how my pom.xml file looks for the scm definition: file:///C:/SourceControl/LogixPlayer Inc./clients/samsung/premiumMarketingWebSolution/trunk/strutsV3.0// scm:svn:file:///C:/SourceControl/LogixPlayer Inc./clients/samsung/premiumMarketingWebSolution/trunk/strutsV3.0// scm:svn:file:///C:/SourceControl/LogixPlayer Inc./clients/samsung/premiumMarketingWebSolution/trunk/strutsV3.0/// command: $ mvn release:prepare [INFO] Scanning for projects... [INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'release'. [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building [INFO] task-segment: [release:prepare] (aggregator-style) [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] [release:prepare] [INFO] Resuming release from phase 'scm-commit-release' [INFO] Checking in modified POMs... [INFO] Executing: cmd.exe /X /C "svn --non-interactive commit --file c:\DOCUME~1 \LOGIXP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\maven-scm-1661003346.commit --targets c:\DOCUME~1\LOGIXP ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\maven-scm-36722-targets" [INFO] Working directory: c:\dev\project-src\testweb-workspace\strutsV3.0 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Unable to commit files Provider message: The svn command failed. Command output: svn: '/cygdrive/c/dev/project-src/testweb-workspace/strutsV3.0/c:/dev/project-sr c/testweb-workspace/strutsV3.0' is not a working copy svn: '/cygdrive/c/dev/project-src/testweb-workspace/strutsV3.0/c:/dev/project-sr c/testweb-workspace/strutsV3.0' does not exist [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 9 seconds [INFO] Finished at: Mon May 04 22:00:54 EDT 2009 [INFO] Final Memory: 10M/18M I committed a project strutsV3.0 into my svn local repo....I can traverse down to that level, through tortoise svn. I have confirmed the project lives in this location: file:///C:/SourceControl/LogixPlayer Inc./clients/samsung/premiumMarketingWebSolution/trunk/strutsV3.0