In this Tech Talk, David Geary teaches you: The basics of Google Web Toolkit; How to implement Ajax-enabled applications in Java; Internationalization; Hooking into the browser history mechanism; Remote procedure calls. Watch Tech Talk
- Posted by: Nuno Teixeira
- Posted on: June 04 2009 12:11 EDT
- can't view without becoming member by Andrej Gabara on June 04 2009 16:11 EDT
- Don't bother by Mark Stang on June 04 2009 18:05 EDT
- Re: Tech Talk: Google Web Toolkit: An Introduction by Andrew Clifford on June 05 2009 09:35 EDT
- Re: Tech Talk: Google Web Toolkit: An Introduction by Andrew Clifford on June 08 2009 14:58 EDT
Need to fill out a form to become a member of bitpipe.com before you can watch the video. No thanks.
Agreed, use this instead... Username: bitpipe at member dot com Password: bitpipemember
Somebody pointed the camera at the speaker, who rambles on and looks at the screen the audience can see but you can't. It would have been better if they had pointed it at the screen and left it there. A waste of 46 minutes!
Should be some good GWT videos when Google I/O posts them. http://code.google.com/events/io/sessions.html#gwt
Spank'n hot GWT videos not available at http://code.google.com/events/io/sessions.html