Discussions

News: PrimeFaces UI 0.9.0 is released

1. PrimeFaces UI 0.9.0 is released (6 messages)

Significant changes of the 0.9.0 release are; Major improvements to the Ajax Framework New component : FileUpload (Single-Multiple uploads, progress racking, customizable ui) New component : DynamicImage (Display binary images) New component : FileDownload (Present binary content as downloadable) New component : Spinner (Numeric input) New component : Rating (Star based rating) New component : IdleMonitor (Monitor user activity) New component : LightBox (A JSF LightBox) New component : ImageSwitcher (A gallery of image effects) New component : DataExport (Export datatable as Excel, PDF, CSV and XML) Visit http://primefaces.prime.com.tr/en/ for more information.

Threaded Messages (6)

2. Impressive[ Go to top ]

I must say, this looks really impressive. And even better, it's compatible with Richfaces. I'll have to try this out!
  3. Compatibility[ Go to top ]

Yes, interoperability is a major goal of PrimeFaces, so far we achieve it by avoiding extensions that may cause a race condition(Custom statemanager, viewhandler, html parser, servlet filter and so on) as much as we can.
  4. Hi Catagay, Excellent work! Kito Mann linked to your live demo site on Twitter during JavaOne. I checked it out and was quite impressed with the PrimeFaces UI component library! When is release 1.0 planned? And how often do you plan to add new components? Thanks, Ian -- JSFToolbox for Dreamweaver - Create JSF Pages in Dreamweaver
  5. Hi Ian, Thanks for the feedback, we have a well defined roadmap and plan to release 1.0 in autumn this year before JSFOne, before that we'll have a release each month on 0.9.x line. As for the new components, we've a list of 15 new upcoming components(eg drag&drop, treetable, contextmenu, switchlist ...) so there'll be approximately 3 new components each release until 1.0.
  6. Excellent work! really impressive. could you make available the download of demo application war file ? I think that looking in the demo sources is a great way to learn the practices of PrimeFaces..
  7. Great Work ![ Go to top ]

I am really impressed with the quality of components and documentation.