Discussions

General J2EE: Weblogic - eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA is unavailable

1. Hi, I have configured a Weblogic bridge configured to connect to IBM Series MQ. I am using the Exactly-once as the QOS for the Weblogic bridge. The XA options are enabled to have XA connection between IBM MQ and Weblogic. But my Bridge is not getting connected and giving the following Exception. Please me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks in Advance ! javax.transaction.SystemException: start() failed on resource 'eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA': XAER_RMFAIL : Resource manager is unavailable javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Internal error: XAResource 'eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA' is unavailable at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAResourceDescriptor.checkResource(XAResourceDescriptor.java:935) at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAResourceDescriptor.startResourceUse(XAResourceDescriptor.java:626) at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.start(XAServerResourceInfo.java:1182)
  2. This is a bug (BUG:11064217) Open a request with Oracle to get the patch for this