Spring Security - What happens after /you/ log in?

Discussions

News: Spring Security - What happens after /you/ log in?

1. From @ocpsoft and @lincolnthree If you have not already completed integrating Spring Security and JSF, please consider it, as this article depends on having a working JSF login page and managed bean. Note: This approach will not work if you are invalidating/re-creating the session after a successful authentication (see Session Fixation attacks). Supporting session invalidation would take some extra work that will not be in the scope of this article. Read the full article here.

Threaded Messages (5)

2. spring-security-redirect[ Go to top ]

Were they unaware of the spring-security-redirect parameter? Or am I not understanding what they're doing?
  3. Link to docs?[ Go to top ]

Hi Scott, Could you please post the docs to the parameter you mentioned? I've been through the SS docs several times, and spoken to a Spring consultant, and this functionality is not supported out-of-box. Thanks, Lincoln
  4. Re: Link to docs?[ Go to top ]

Is this the same thing? http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=65123
  5. Sure is[ Go to top ]

Will update the article, thanks!
  6. Anti-Patterns.com[ Go to top ]

Good lord, I thought this site had jump the shark, but now its just publishing anti-pattern nonsense. I mean really....where are the editors? Or do they think this is "helpful" to the enterprise community. You have to be kidding. Move along, nothing to see here....