Exadel Studio JavaFX plug-in
for Eclipse version 1.0.2 is now available.
How to get started?
- Create JavaFX project
- Create JavaFX script file
- Create JavaFX class
- Add/Remove/Edit JavaFX SDK
- JavaFX editro
- Error markers
- Code highlighting
- Application (stand-alone)
- JavaFX Applet
- Java Web Start
- Eclipse 3.4, 3.5
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux
- Java 1.6
- JavaFX 1.2
What’s coming next?
- Download it here (click on Download link in the menu on the left-hand side)
- How to install
- Read this getting started guide or the user guide
- Post any feedback or questions
- Code assist (the editor will be aware in which JavaFX node you
are and will only show code assist for your current location)
- Code formatting, folding, highlighting to make it easier work in JavaFX editor
Note: with introduction of error markers, we changed how we work with JavaFX SDK and rely on JDK 1.6 thus Mac OS is not supported in this version.