Jbi4Corba is a JBI compliant Binding Component. It allows to map a CORBA service as an internal JBI endpoint. This is simply done by deploying into a JBI ESB a service unit containing the IDL defining the CORBA service, no coding is required. Having an internal JBI endpoint opens a wide spectrum of possibilities because the endpoint can partecipate to the message streams and the orchestrations that take place inside the ESB.
This release contains:
1. support for pragma prefix directive
2. support for GlassfishESB 2.1
3. support for Servicemix 3.3
4. support for Netbeans 6.5.1
5. a new command line tool for generating WSDL
6. various bug fixes
please visit http://jbi4corba.sourceforge.net
for more details
Also notice that Imola Informatica (http://www.imolinfo.it
/) is offering commercial support for this component.