GeniusWiki kicks off the hosting service. It only takes a few minutes that the users can get a full functional GeniusWiki. The initial version is base on GeniusWiki version 1.7 with the future stable version free upgrade. Each GeniusWiki instance is hosted on a stand-alone Tomcat server to guarantee the performance.
Geniuswiki is a Java-based wiki and blog software. The highlight features include:
* Markup or WYSIWYG editor - they can switch seamless.
* GWT based front end. The better user experience.
* Include most wiki required features, such as, revisions, comments, attachments, drafts management, templates etc.
* Flexible and powerful fine-grind permission control.
* Full text and advance search function.
* A setup wizard makes the installation very easy – only in self-install download version.
* Support most J2EE severs, and 4 major database - MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and Postgresql.
* Powerful admin platform with the utmost control.
* Support offline editing based on Google Gears.
The hosting service detail is at http://edgenius.com/hosting
The download version is available at http://edgenius.com/down
GeniusWiki has a free register website at http://www.geniuswiki.com