Discussions

News: Sonar 1.10 Released

1. Sonar 1.10 Released (3 messages)

Sonar is an open source platform to manage Java code quality. The new version manages 5 levels of priority on coding rules (Checkstyle, PMD, Findbugs, Taglist...) and associates a configurable weight to each one. This enables full customization of the Rules Compliance Index for a better tracking of defects. On top of this, around 50 improvements and bug fixes are contained in this version. Amongst them : - Ability to do configuration at project level to override global settings - Ability to filter a rule or group of rules when viewing the code - Improvement of Violations drill down - Performance improvement - Plugins API rationalization A bunch of plugins is already compatible with the 1.10 version amongst which : Taglist, Technical Debt, Emma, Jira issues... To find more about the new version, you can read "Sonar 1.10 in screenshots" on the Sonar blog, check the Sonar live instance or simply download the new version.

Threaded Messages (3)

2. A mile-high congratulations[ Go to top ]

Congratulations to the Sonar team on their release. I'm in an American Airlines jet flying from San Jose to Dallas, Texas at 30,000 feet. They rolled-out their new Gogo Wifi-enabled Internet service. It's great. It worked well with Netflix movies, Live365.com, and, of course, reading TheServerSide.com. To my knowledge this is the highest post anyone has made to TSS! :-) -Frank
  3. Re: A mile-high congratulations[ Go to top ]

Congratulations to the Sonar team on their release.

I'm in an American Airlines jet flying from San Jose to Dallas, Texas at 30,000 feet. They rolled-out their new Gogo Wifi-enabled Internet service. It's great. It worked well with Netflix movies, Live365.com, and, of course, reading TheServerSide.com. To my knowledge this is the highest post anyone has made to TSS! :-)

-Frank
    Based on the text of some of the posts, I figure some of the posters here are extremely high.
  4. Re: Sonar 1.10 Released[ Go to top ]

Congrats guys, Sonar I have to say is beyond excellent. Jin