Runa WFE is an OpenSource BPMS system, based on JBoss jBPM core. It is a cross-platform end user solution for business process development and execution.
Runa WFE is an open source project.
Runa WFE provides:
- an end user GUI to define business processes without any coding: draw flowcharts, define roles and variables, lay out forms
- an end user GUI to load and execute processes
- an administrative interface to create and remove users/groups and grant rights
- a possibility of writing automatic "bots" that can participate in business processes
- a possibility to code new GUI elements, variable types, organizational structure functions etc. that extend existing Runa WFE components and will be available to end users through the GUI
- Runa WFE makes it possible to integrate your diverse enterprise applications in a unified system, by using "bots" that run inside "bot stations".
- Local versions of Runa WFE are available in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian.
Current list of components:
- Web client
- a task list
- a form player
- a tool for managing instances and definitions of business processes
- an administrative interface
- Graphical editor of business processes
- Authentication and authorization system (allows integration with LDAP/MS Active Directory)
- Bot station - a set of prewritten bots
- Task notifier (application that signals new incoming tasks)
In new version:
- Process instance history added
- Web-interface for bot-stations administration developed