I'm proud to announce that jUDDI-3.0.0
is released! jUDDI-3.0.0
supports all the required UDDIv3 APIs. jUDDI-3.0.0 has a lot of new and exiting features, some of which are
- Implements all the UDDIv3 required APIs.
- Plugin architecture for Cryption and Authentication.
- Flexible way of seeding your UDDI node.
- Using the following specifications to keep the jUDDI code base small
- JPA (tested with OpenJPA and Hibernate) and
- JAXB (tested with SUNs implementation, and native JDK6)
- JAX-WS (tested with CXF)
- Annotations to Self-Register/UnRegister your services and their Bindings.
- Support for multi-node UDDI setups using the client and server-side Subscription APIs.
- Introduction of the "UDDI Clerk" concept to support cross registration of UDDI entities.
- UDDI Console with GWT based portlets
- Browse portlet
- Search portlet
- Subscription portlet
- Publisher portlet
- Ready-to-go bundles: juddi-tomcat and juddi-portal.
- Run in Embedded mode, RMI or SOAP.
- Tested to work with Scout-1.2 (JAXR).
- Integrated into JBossESB.
- In production for the past 6 months at eSigma.
- Tested with both SUN and OpenJDK JDKs.
- Tested under load using XLT test suite.
Each of these bullet-points really needs its own blog post! Until then please check out the User Guide
for more details.
We love to hear your feedback!
the jUDDI team