EJB programming & troubleshooting: Migrating EJB application Jboss4.2 to WebSphere6.1
Hi All, I am migrating ejb application from jboss4.2 to WebSphere6.1.In one of my module I am getting deployment error. Plz help me to solve this problem. This is the error message. ADMA5008E: EJBDeploy failed on E:\IBM\profiles\AppSrv01\wstemp\wstemp\app_124a4d4004a\dpl\dpl_ied_association.ear: com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.AdminException: ADMA0063E: An error occurred in EJB deployment - [ejbModule/com/iadspnr/sponsor/EJSRemoteStatelessIADSponsorSessionBean_5efc82b2.java(854): Unreachable catch block for FinderException. This exception is never thrown from the try statement body] ADMA5011I: The cleanup of the temp directory for application ied_association is complete. ADMA5014E: The installation of application ied_association failed. Regards Datta
- Posted by: radhadatta mahapatra
- Posted on: October 30 2009 07:20 EDT
- Re: Migrating EJB application Jboss4.2 to WebSphere6.1 by Mohammad Nour El-Din on October 31 2009 09:05 EDT
- Re: Migrating EJB application Jboss4.2 to WebSphere6.1 by radhadatta mahapatra on November 11 2009 04:26 EST
- So, how are we going by Micaela Wade on March 20 2013 21:56 EDT
Hi... It seems that there is something wrong with in one method of ur IADSponsorSessionBean class. Can you share the code of this so I can have a look at ?
Hi.... I know there is an error in one of my method.But I want to know the meaning of the error.Please tell me how to solve it.
hi, what was the problem with your code? I'm having same problem.. migrating from weblogic to websphere.
So, how are we going to solve this error. Do you have a clear process? - JustFab