Discussions

EJB design: NameNotFoundException

1. NameNotFoundException (1 messages)

Hi, I am new to EJB. I started learning EJB 3.0. I have deployed my first application but got the exception while running it. The details: Thanks " Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ejb30.session.TimeServiceBean not found at com.sun.enterprise.naming.TransientContext.doLookup(TransientContext.java:216) at com.sun.enterprise.naming.TransientContext.lookup(TransientContext.java:188) at com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialContextProviderImpl.lookup(SerialContextProviderImpl.java:74) at com.sun.enterprise.naming.RemoteSerialContextProviderImpl.lookup(RemoteSerialContextProviderImpl.j at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) "

Threaded Messages (1)

2. Re: NameNotFoundException[ Go to top ]

Hi, i am sorry that i do not have any answer to your question. However, may you happen to be interested in a web reporting tool? If you are interested in that, you may visit RAQ Report Express Edition