The PrimeKey SignServer team is happy to announce that SignServer 3.1 has been released! This is a major new version with lots of exciting functionality for document signing and validation.
More information is available at the project web site  and the complete changelog can be viewed in the issue tracker .
Lots of signing modules are included by default. What kind of documents do you need signing?
SignServer 3.1 Release Notes ►
- New module system:
- The byte code for a worker can be packaged as a separate module that can be loaded and unloaded at runtime.
- New workers:
- XML Signer/Validator - Signing and validating XML documents.
- ODF Signer - Signing Open Document Format documents, for instance used by OpenOffice.org.
- OOXML Signer - Signing Office Open XML documents.
- CRL Validator - Validating certificates by looking up certificate revocation lists.
- OCSP Validator - Validating certificates using the online certificate status protocol.
- MRTD SOD Signer - Creating and signing ePassport security objects.
- Several other minor features, fixes and improvements.