The Many Faces of End-User Experience Monitoring

Discussions

News: The Many Faces of End-User Experience Monitoring

1. End- user experience – as I think we all agree – is the performance perceived by the actual user at a specific point in time. Sounds simple, but is in reality not that easy to ascertain. There a number of different approaches which all have their specific advantages and drawbacks. This post gives an overview of different ways to monitor end-user experience. Read more at: http://blog.dynatrace.com/2010/01/18/week-2-the-many-faces-of-end-user-experience-monitoring/
  2. Queue response from Mike Jasnowski (JMX groupie and WLS dumpster) queuing a response from William Louth... Oops!
  3. Understand why WL posted this way...but, everyone, let's stick with the issues. Play ball!
  4. Queue response from Mike Jasnowski (JMX groupie and WLS dumpster) queuing a response from William Louth... Oops!
    That was really more fun
  5. if you have some money - use Gomez. they provide you much more detailed data. You dont really want to build this thing on your own... its a lot of investment. BTW - i do not work for Gomez. I have used them in the past and they have very good data - load time, ajax calls etc.
  6. The core business of Dynatrace is to provide performance monitoring tools. So it isn't that strange that they are investing time and money in such a tool.
  7. Network World posted an article about a free end user monitoring tool